 Marketplace / Auctions / 5251
Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 18:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Scott Runkle writes:
Even if he did copy this picture off your website, you have no copyrights to
it anyway, because you scanned in a copyrighted photo from a Lego brochure.

As far as copyrights, it only covers original work you've done, not pictures
or brochures someone else has produced.  Also, copyrighting is often only held
up legally if you've registered your copyright with the Library Of Congress.

The guy removed my original picture and replaced it with the loego brochure
scan after I complained to him

So what you see now isnt what I originally complained about

regards
lawrence