 Marketplace / Auctions / 5136
Re: Ebay acution - Potential Fraud?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 21:22:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ryan Dennett <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message
news:Fs1sDv.Hq0@lugnet.com...
I want to know where Lawrence's supposed copyright notice is. I went to • his
site and didn't see anyhting.

Its at the bottom of the page (where such things usually are) and says
"copyright 2000 Lawrence Wilkes". Not hard to find.

And you dont need a copyright notice to hold copyright over something.

I think the most logical thing is that he say Lawrence's auction and saw • the
picture and saved it because he knew he was going to be auctioning one
himself.

Yes, but the implication of posting such as picture is that it is YOUR
picture of YOUR set.
This auction clearly misleads

regards
lawrence