 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 217
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:02:35 GMT

Gino - several things.

1) Are we going to be playing with heroes? (From the last game, I will be
feilding my exact same mech - the Locust. I think the pilot should get a +1
accuracy bonus for being more experienced, being a survivor from the previous
battle.)

2) What day are we doing it on? Tuesday or Wednesday? If we do it on
Wednesday, I do believe that we can get another player, Greg Majewski (sorry
if I spelled it wrong), if he can get a ride from Hilliard.)

Has Greg emailed you? I've told him to do that....

~Drew Lawrence