 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 201
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:37:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Adrian Drake writes:
You realize, of course, that I'll never be able to attend if you do these
things on weekday evenings, and that would be sorely disappointing.  But I
guess if that's the way it's going to be...
  This is really meant to augment the big get-togethers like the one you,
quite graciously (although, that may apply more to Shelley :-), hosted.

  By all means, start a Cleveland area regular game.  I would hope that you
guys would do so.

  The big games are great.  However, by their very nature, they are hard to
schedule.  Therefore, they are going to be infrequent.  I'm trying to start up
a more regular forum.  Smaller, more frequent games.  This gives us a lot more
opportunity to fine-tune our design, building, logistic, stategic and
game-mechanics skills.  And will also contribute to establishing a base of
experienced players for the big get-togethers.  And, hopefully, shorten our
setup time.

  So, get thee forth and find a Cleveland area site.

      Later,
       Gino A...