 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 197
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 05:29:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Mark D. McKean writes:
In article <FyrMsI.J7n@lugnet.com>, "Joel Jacobsen" <jacobsen@oar.net>
wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Drew Lawrence writes:

If I'm not mistaken, the Soldiery is on Indianola Road? (Or is it
drive? Can't remember.)

it's basically on High Street just south of where it intersects with
Henderson by about a block. It's hidden nicely behind The Laughing
Ogre comic shoppe and I think a Rite Aid or similar pharmacy.

CVS. Specifically, the CVS that occupies the building that used to be
the Drexel North movie theater. (At least what Revco did with that
building is better than what Walgreens is going to do to the
Kahiki...the former Drexel North could readily be made into a theater
again by subsequent owners.)

<Pizza the Hut voice>

Rite Aid, CVS....wot'evah'...

I've not been inside it... fair enough. :)

JJ