 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 205
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 00:52:00 GMT

In article <Fyz9Eu.41r@lugnet.com>, "Gino A. Melone"
<gmelone@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

  If the timing is bad, let me know.  Who, in the Columbus area, is
  interested in gaming 1) soon and 2) semi-regularly?

Interested in gaming? Yes. Soon? No. I'm still in the process of reading
and assimilating the rules of BrikWars, since I've never played it
before. And none of the proposed times so far have been anywhere close
to times when I could participate.

If y'all get set up with a time when I could show up, I might pop by
just to watch once or twice, to get a feel for how y'all run your games
(my past experience with wargamers has been with the ultra-serious rules
lawyering kind, an archetype I seriously doubt is popular among
BrikWarriors).

BTW, from what I've gotten through in the rules so far, there seems to
be an awful lot of BrikShed in these games...how do you keep track of
which bricks belong to which player?

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net