 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 202
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:40:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Drew Lawrence writes:
Timing is rather short, so I'll need your answer by tonight, Gino.

1) Did you get the room at the gaming store? Which gaming store is it?
2) Are we still going to do this, even with a mere 2 people? (Hey, I'm up for
it.)

  I've been holding off to see if we get any more response.  I'd be game to
play with just two of us.  However, I've had a couple of things come up at
home.  It would be easier for me to push it off until next week.

  Thoughts?

  Would anyone else be interested in joining us if we re-scheduled?

     Thanks,
      Gino A...