 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 193
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:18:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
Are you interested in gaming next Thursday?
It depends upon what time. I have martial arts class every Thursday at 6:00 • PM
to 7:00 PM. If we start doing it on Thursdays, I probably won't be able to
make a single game. (And if I can make it, I'll have to leave early.)

Fridays? :(

For me, Fridays will be very inconsistent.  We go out of town on the weekend
a lot and Fridays are booked up as a result.

How early would you have to leave (or is that because of MA class)?  Could
you do Tues or Wens from 5:30 till 8:30-9:00?

Tuesdays and Wednesdays are fine. I don't have any classes on those days. (And
if we did do our BrikWar events on Thursdays, I'd have to leave around 4:30,
as my class is an hour-and-a-half out of Columbus.)

What does everyone else think?

BTW, I'm thinking about a capture the flag scenario.  Each player will have • a
base area on a 32x32 baseplate.  With some random scenery around the field.
I'm still thinking about how to do capture the flag with >2 teams.

That sounds cool. How many building points will we start out with? 200-300?

    Later,
     Gino A...

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence