 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 190
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 01:26:11 GMT

High St. actually.

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:21:33 GMT, "LegoMasterLuke"
<drew@netpluscom.com> wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Jorge Rodriguez writes:
Actually I was at the place behind the Laughing Ogre, the Soldiery I
think it's called, and asked about using their store. I was told all
you have to do is call ahead to see if space and time is available and
schedule, and they have to approve the game. Whatever that means.
Anyway it is free of charge.
That's the other place I've heard about.  Where are they?

If I'm not mistaken, the Soldiery is on Indianola Road? (Or is it drive? Can't
remember.)

Are you interested in gaming next Thursday?

It depends upon what time. I have martial arts class every Thursday at 6:00 PM
to 7:00 PM. If we start doing it on Thursdays, I probably won't be able to
make a single game. (And if I can make it, I'll have to leave early.)

Fridays? :(

       Later,
         Gino A...

~Drew "Luke" Lawrence