 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 200
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 15:18:36 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Rite Aid, CVS....wot'evah'...
Drugstores, schmugstores!  Who's gonna' game?  So far the only affirmative I
have is Drew.  What about the rest of you?

If the timing is bad, let me know.  Who, in the Columbus area, is interested
in gaming 1) soon and 2) semi-regularly?

    Later,
     Gino A...

Timing is rather short, so I'll need your answer by tonight, Gino.

1) Did you get the room at the gaming store? Which gaming store is it?
2) Are we still going to do this, even with a mere 2 people? (Hey, I'm up for
it.)

That is it for now..... but I **NEED** your answer tonight.

~Drew