 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 203
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 19:04:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Drew Lawrence writes:
Timing is rather short, so I'll need your answer by tonight, Gino.

1) Did you get the room at the gaming store? Which gaming store is it?
2) Are we still going to do this, even with a mere 2 people? (Hey, I'm up for
it.)

I've been holding off to see if we get any more response.  I'd be game to
play with just two of us.  However, I've had a couple of things come up at
home.  It would be easier for me to push it off until next week.

This week or next week, I am quite certain I can make it to both events. (Next
week, however, would give me some time to build up an army.)

Thoughts?

Would anyone else be interested in joining us if we re-scheduled?

I'm good for both. Since you want to re-schedule, it is your call - tomorrow,
or next week?

    Thanks,
     Gino A...

Have we even reserved a table at one of the gaming stores for today/next week
yet? That needs to be looked into.

~Drew