 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 208
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 19:49:33 GMT

In article <Fz15y3.AE6@lugnet.com>, "Gino A. Melone"
<gmelone@columbus.rr.com> wrote:

What sort of timing would work for you?

Hmm. Early evening during the week is right out...if it's before 7 pm, I
can't make it (and once late September rolls around, that time will
become *8* pm). Thursday evenings are completely out. Every other
Saturday during the day is out (I work alternate Saturdays). All other
evenings and weekend afternoons are available subject to other
constraints upon my time (which are frequent and of far greater
importance than BrikWarring at this point in time).

IOW, my time is so limited right now in terms of advance planning that
y'all might as well not worry about li'l ol' me for a while.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net