 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 199
Re: When we gonna BrikWar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Rite Aid, CVS....wot'evah'...
Drugstores, schmugstores!  Who's gonna' game?  So far the only affirmative I
have is Drew.  What about the rest of you?

If the timing is bad, let me know.  Who, in the Columbus area, is interested
in gaming 1) soon and 2) semi-regularly?

    Later,
     Gino A...

You realize, of course, that I'll never be able to attend if you do these
things on weekday evenings, and that would be sorely disappointing.  But I
guess if that's the way it's going to be...

Adrian