 Local / United States / Ohio / Columbus / 216
Re: Any Dark Side Developer Kit Spottings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.col
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:19:14 GMT

Thanks for the info guys!

I got the kit this morning for $99.99 at Family Toy and have been building
most of the day!

John

John Matthews <jmatthew@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
Hi all,

I just got back into town from vacation.  Has anyone spotted this set • around
town?

Thanks,

John