 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 159
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 05:30:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
Check with James regarding the fine print of BW.
I think we have four generals so far :- RP,PC,JH and DL.  Any more ?

I might even have a smaller two man field for warmups/stretching.
Or should that be stretchering.

Dave,how are you recovering from the sales ?

I've grabbed the instructions -- and I'm delighted to note there _is_ a
superpower supplement...

Re the sales: ended up with the stone tower bridge (a well designed set,
but... [rant moved to bottom of post]), GPSP, battle droid (love it) and a few
smaller sets.

I've got a 1/64 model of the Monkey Magic Magic Mountain of Monkeys, and (I
think) enough bricks. Just gotta get me some simians...

Dave

<rant:begins> Lego pulled a really cheap piece of work on this set (6089). One
of the large grey slopes has no stone printing, and one of the revolving doors
has no japanese screen printing, (absent) features which are quite deceitfully
(IMVHO) misrepresented on the box. </rant:over>