 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 166
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:05:50 GMT

Peter White wrote in message ...
I think we have four generals so far :- RP,PC,JH and DL.

<<stands up straight and puts down mug of rum>>

The Governor indeed stands ready to do his bit for Queen, um Local Despotic
Dude, and country, I mean, planet, or system, or whatever we're fighting
for.

<<leans closer>>

What are we fighting for again?  Don't stress or anything, its not really
important.  Its just that a purpose slots in nicely into the 'rousing talk
to the troops' bit of proceedings.

<<leans back again, looks around and carries on in a voice that's just a
little bit too loud>>

Men are locked, cocked and ready to rock!   Lay on Macduff!

<<settles>>

How periodic are we feeling?  The BrikWars rules seem to allow all manner of
opportunity.  However I'm guessing PeterC is hardly flush with 14C battleaxe
wielding, bow plucking soldier dudes, nor 18C cutlass sharpening, slug
throwing piratical dudes.  Space/distant future sound right?  I mean if
that's where (or is it when?) we're going, I am going to have to make some
minor mods to the Sea Princess.

You know, stardrive, thruster packs, outrigger weapons pods, ablative shield
generators and such.  This sort of thing doesn't happen overnight (but it
will happen ;-)  Off with all that rigging rubbish. Mind you, I don't know
if I could bring myself to remove the anchor.  Might have to abandon it in
situ......

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

11, and opening the range nicely
I assume you guys have noticed - Australia has surpassed Canada, to become
the number four Lego centre in all of creation (.local wise).

Much rum is being consumed on the streets of Port Block tonight, and the
wenching is good!

That's not actually unusual for Port Block, I just thought you might be
interested ;-)

(And in absolute terms, the wenching is, as always, auspiciously terrible.
But you know how these things seem to feel like they're going swimmingly
well once you get serious with the rum)