 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 149
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 03:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
I'll warn you now, my battallion of blonde Belville babes will be armed to
the teet(h) with all sorts of weapons. Prisoners may be forced to carry wands
and small brushes for the duration.

This would allow us to maximise bricks without getting them mixed too much.
Each player provides a couple of buildings/scenery and their own army, and
tally-ho!

President Pete of Planet Pete says....I provide the scenery,you lot provide
the meanery.

Excellent -- this sounds super-duper-fab!!

James mentioned a snowspeeder factory at the PPP (penrith pirates pitstop) --
maybe this could be a BYO project for non-combatants and field-marshals on R&R.

I'm in on the battle, but I'm not very Brikwars aware. How many special
characters are you allowed? And are there any super-powers (a la the caped
crusader)?

Dave