 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 170
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:57:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
I think we have four generals so far :- RP,PC,JH and DL.

What are we fighting for again?  Don't stress or anything, its not really
important.  Its just that a purpose slots in nicely into the 'rousing talk
to the troops' bit of proceedings.

Hear, hear -- I think a few tailored missions (depending on nature of
troops?), or a "grab the flag" style battle are in order.

How periodic are we feeling?  The BrikWars rules seem to allow all manner of
opportunity.  However I'm guessing PeterC is hardly flush with 14C battleaxe
wielding, bow plucking soldier dudes, nor 18C cutlass sharpening, slug
throwing piratical dudes.  Space/distant future sound right?  I mean if
that's where (or is it when?) we're going, I am going to have to make some
minor mods to the Sea Princess.

I'm up for Space (at least in terms of weaponry), with two or three potential
forces. A couple of questions:

1. Do we want this to be as silly as possible (in terms of characters etc)?

2. How heavily equipped do we want our tems to be? Are we going to use the
Brikwars CP accounting method for fairness? And how many CPs will we give
ourselves to play with?

--dave L