 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 146
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 03:15:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter White writes:
I'm thinking baseplates with hillocks of BURPS, some vegetation and maybe
even a stream (is the stream useful) and maybe even some building ruins.
Anything else ?

Maybe this is a good occaision for the modular build thingie.  Draw a grid,
and assign baseplates to individual people to prepare and bring along.  You'd
need to identify the type and general description of terrain features that
cross borders from one person to another so that the two sections can be
brought together - or better yet, try to contain features inside the lines of
portions allocated to builders, so that they have carriage of the entire
terrain element.

I'm cool with putting the battlefield together, I was just wondering if there
are any restrictions on widths between landforms and vegetation or can the
combatants do a bit of clear-felling to help their cause.
Plus since I'm spectator status I won't be making mountains out of molehills.
Also with different people bringing different things there's always the chance
someone doesn't make it or forgets their 'jigsaw piece'.
I'm quite happy putting it all together (very eager), so everyone ends up
playing an away game on Planet Pete.

-pete.w (I thought we had hit the wall,19 and closer)