 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 167
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:28:55 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ...

  *Nosy American pokes head in, sniffs around for truffles*

I've grabbed the instructions -- and I'm delighted to note there _is_ a
superpower supplement...

  I *need* to see this vaunted BrikWars rule set--it sounds
  fascinating!  Yet another reason I'm upset not to be in Oz,
  as if the monsoons we're having here in the NYC Metro Area
  aren't reason enough--I'm greenly envious reading of all
  this planning!  :(

As I'm sure someone posted somewhere else
http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/1998/bwframes.htm

Envious? Well, you pack up your weapons, gather your crew (press what you
must), get yourself embarked on 'La Gloire', and get yourself down here!  My
navy would feel considerably more secure attacking medieval hordes and space
marines in the company of your little French steam launch ;-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/