 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 157
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:50:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, David Drew writes:

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Dave, how are you recovering from the sales ?

I'll assume you mean David Drew (me), not David Low. :)

I'm recovering quite well. That's one good thing about only collecting
Technic lego, there's less of it to grab, and I avoid all the slizer /
competition / speed racer crap. Still haven't been able to find a Target
with 8000 / 8001 yet. (are those prices still on?) (does anyone know a
target with these?).

Don't get me started on the 8001. I think I have the last two in the Target
Universe from the sales, and they're taken. Someone has bought hundreds of
these, I'm sure. Whoever you are, boo-sucks to you!

Unfortunately the sale ended on Saturday. They must have sold a bundle of
LEGO, as all the Targets I went to on the day were nearly bare!

Pete Callaway