 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 158
RE: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:55:47 GMT

What's this about 20% off at TRU? If it's true, I hope you've remembered the
10% discount 'coupon' on the back of boxes of Le-Snacks.

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter White [mailto:aztekium@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2000 2:49 PM
To: lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, David Drew writes:

"Peter White" <aztekium@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

Dave, how are you recovering from the sales ?

I'll assume you mean David Drew (me), not David Low. :)

I'm recovering quite well. That's one good thing about only • collecting
Technic lego, there's less of it to grab, and I avoid all • the slizer /
competition / speed racer crap. Still haven't been able to • find a Target
with 8000 / 8001 yet. (are those prices still on?) (does • anyone know a
target with these?). Now my primary Lego collecting mission • is to find /
rebuild a 853, so I have the entire 'supercar sequence'.

I meant DL but it was a generally directed, I have been in a
posting frenzy
and I think I lost track of myself.
I spent the entire Target sale in remission not wanting to
see what I could
not get (I think it's finished).
GB's 20% off RRP is still happening until April 30.
Don't know about TRU's 20% off,haven't ventured near it.
Now Ben.W. from VIC has posted a K-M 15% off (don't know if
it's Aus-wide)
Didn't see 8000/8001 at my local Target,I don't think they
all carry them.

If you can make it to Legoz 2000.3 bring up your favourite
Technic models,
we'd all like to see them.

seeya,
pete.w