 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 147
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 03:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Peter Callaway writes:

I like the idea of assigning different people to build different sections of
the battleground. An immediate thought was to incorporate PeteW's huge
Belville castle, that's if he's happy having it blown apart!

I'll warn you now, my battallion of blonde Belville babes will be armed to
the teet(h) with all sorts of weapons. Prisoners may be forced to carry wands
and small brushes for the duration.

This would allow us to maximise bricks without getting them mixed too much.
Each player provides a couple of buildings/scenery and their own army, and
tally-ho!

President Pete of Planet Pete says....I provide the scenery,you lot provide
the meanery.

pete.w