 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 142
141  |  143
Subject:
LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 00:38:03 GMT

OK battle droids,
Talking to Pete.C and James.H yesterday, the topic of battles and battlefields
came up.
I have no idea of the rules or what you require, but I would like to set up
a battlefield for your potential engagement.
I'm thinking baseplates with hillocks of BURPS, some vegetation and maybe
even a stream (is the stream useful) and maybe even some building ruins.
Anything else ?

-pete.w