 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 168
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:35:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, Richard Parsons writes:
I think we have four generals so far :- RP,PC,JH and DL.
Men are locked, cocked and ready to rock!   Lay on Macduff!

And D*MNED be he that crys hold! Enough!

How periodic are we feeling?  The BrikWars rules seem to allow all manner of
opportunity.  However I'm guessing PeterC is hardly flush with 14C battleaxe
wielding, bow plucking soldier dudes, nor 18C cutlass sharpening, slug
throwing piratical dudes.  Space/distant future sound right?  I mean if
that's where (or is it when?) we're going, I am going to have to make some
minor mods to the Sea Princess.

I assume you've read the bit in the rules (irregular combatants I think..)
regarding space pirates. I'm happy with whatever but think space (hi-tech)
provides the most explosions... um fun, er, no; I mean explosions. Responses
anyone?

You know, stardrive, thruster packs, outrigger weapons pods, ablative shield
generators and such.  This sort of thing doesn't happen overnight (but it
will happen ;-)  Off with all that rigging rubbish. Mind you, I don't know
if I could bring myself to remove the anchor.  Might have to abandon it in
situ......

Oh man would I ever like to see that! I remember from when I was a little tyke
a show with a old battleship converted to go into space with a BIG gun running
the length of the stern. Keep the anchor, it's good for dropping on people
under the ship. I'm now thinking back to the future.<shrug>

11, and opening the range nicely
I assume you guys have noticed - Australia has surpassed Canada, to become
the number four Lego centre in all of creation (.local wise).

Oh, man! You go out for a day, thinking, there's been no traffic for 6 days
and BAM! 20 posts in half as many hours.

And, Yay Australia!

Much rum is being consumed on the streets of Port Block tonight, and the
wenching is good!

My respects to Mrs Parsons. :)

James.