 Local / Australia / New South Wales / Sydney / 151
Re: LegOz 2000.3 Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 04:13:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, David Low writes:

James mentioned a snowspeeder factory at the PPP (penrith pirates pitstop) --
maybe this could be a BYO project for non-combatants and field-marshals on • R&R.

I'm in on the battle, but I'm not very Brikwars aware. How many special
characters are you allowed? And are there any super-powers (a la the caped
crusader)?

Check with James regarding the fine print of BW.
I think we have four generals so far :- RP,PC,JH and DL.  Any more ?

I might even have a smaller two man field for warmups/stretching.
Or should that be stretchering.

Dave,how are you recovering from the sales ?

-pete.w