 Local / Australia / 12551
Re: Target Toy Sale is on (and they folded)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 01:10:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason Wilson wrote:

Did anyone managed to get a Millenium Falcon? I tried at various K-marts (as
they had it in their catalogue) and was told 'they had sold out' - though my
suspicion is that was staff speak for 'I have no idea what you are talking about
about, but as they are not on the shelf we must have sold them all'. Was also
told 'more stock coming soon, may be some in there'. Also tried the raincheck,
but was told they could not by rainchecked. Just curious whether any of them
actually arrived in Brisbane stores? If so I presume they vanished very quickly.

Dunno about Brisbane, but my local K-mart (Chadstone VIC) didn't have them the
first day - I went back a couple of days later and they had some.

ROSCO