 Local / Australia / 12527
Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:51:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
(snippage)

p.s. you're right about scanning, I got a non-Lego catalogue item on Monday at
the sale price before the catalogue was even released, it didn't have a shelf
tag at all which is why I scanned it and got a pleasant surprise!

The scanners shall inherit the earth (or at least pick up the bargains).
Certain Targets and Kmarts are slack when it comes to shelf tags. What is to
stop astute shoppers removing clearance shelftags or taking them hostage and
returning them at a later date, enough to scare away the non-scanning shopper.