 Local / Australia / 12540
Re: Target Toy Sale is on (and they folded)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:41:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Amatnieks wrote:
<snip>

Expensive way to get a mini knights bus, packaged with the HC2. All for more
blurple.

Yep. about $25 for a little Blurple bus (And I really do want it...) This is
based on targets "sale" price of $139, compared to BigW's sale price of $114
Due to my fondness for minority colours, I'll no doubt acquire some blurple
some time (I was just jumping on the Blandwagon for a couple of stops).
Bit of a pain to have to purchase a HC2 for every MKB though.

Is Target's extra profit an advertising budget surcharge ?

Went to the opening day to grab a spiderman origins during lunch. Had a look and
low and behold, HC2 is now down to $114. Looks like someone informed target that
BigW was still on sale. This is for the Melbourne City store, so I don't know
about the others, so after a 20 min wait in layby, I now have my little blurple
bus.

Aaron A

And yes, I actually wanted the HC2 as well