 Local / Australia / 12511
Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:43:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
Lego can be seen here: http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue/2274e25.htm

Sale starts Thursday.

Deidre

Thanks for the link!

Not quite as cool as last year's... I need to make some cpp calculations (and
maybe read a review of HC2).

Cheers

Richie Dulin