 Local / Australia / 12512
Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 03:44:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:

Not quite as cool as last year's... I need to make some cpp calculations (and
maybe read a review of HC2).

I was quite disappointed, Kmart was definitely the better sale, not just for
Lego but all up.

Incidentally, I missed the Bionicles, they're tucked away on the back page (so
that would be http://www.target.com.au/html/catalogue/2274e64.htm I think).

BTW the Kmart sale has been extended until this Wednesday.

BTW2: Myer now has Buy 2 full price Lego sets and get the second one 50% off.
For sets of equal value that would be equivalent to 25% off both.  The 20% off
discount is still going too (separately).

BTW3: I've heard that TRU is having a big sale later this week too, but I have
no idea on the details, we don't have TRU down here!

Deidre