 Local / Australia / 12528
Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 03:52:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:
Is Target's extra profit an advertising budget surcharge ?

They are advertising a hell of a lot for not a hell of a lot, aren't they?

I suppose they think they'll fool the masses with lots of bright light and
noise, but from the conversations I've had so far I don't think it's working
very well!

Deidre