 Local / Australia / 12554
Re: Target Toy Sale is on (and they folded)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 06:39:03 GMT

Did anyone managed to get a Millenium Falcon? I tried at various K-marts • (as
they had it in their catalogue) and was told 'they had sold out' - though • my
suspicion is that was staff speak for 'I have no idea what you are talking • about
about, but as they are not on the shelf we must have sold them all'. Was • also
told 'more stock coming soon, may be some in there'. Also tried the • raincheck,
but was told they could not by rainchecked. Just curious whether any of • them
actually arrived in Brisbane stores? If so I presume they vanished very
quickly.

Well, Indooroopilly KMart claimed they had not yet arrived when the sale
started (which had them in the catalogue) and that I would be called when
they arrived. No calls so far, but I am not terribly confident that they
will bother to do so. But equally no sign of any MFs in Indooroopilly KMart
either based on occasional personal inspections. So, I cannot say if they
are still yet to come or whether they have been and gone.

Kerry