 Local / Australia / 12521
Re: Target Toy Sale Catalogue is out now (some things really amuse me)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:46:35 GMT

<snip>

Expensive way to get a mini knights bus, packaged with the HC2. All for more
blurple.

Yep. about $25 for a little Blurple bus (And I really do want it...) This is
based on targets "sale" price of $139, compared to BigW's sale price of $114
(which is still running) , same goes for the bundeled Spiderman sets. the bucket
is an extra $20 on Big W for the same two sets.

Aaron A
Who is off to start laybuying