 Local / Australia / 12550
Re: no reserves on aussie ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 14:02:26 GMT

Anyone else getting SPAM disguised as 'Questions for seller' ?

Yes Pete i am getting spam but my filters have blocked out 8 already.
as for the 'Reserve price going on Ebay "  thats not such a big deal.......
i think it's really more of a sellers tool than for buyers.....and as the
majority of people are buyers.........it must be a good thing to get rid off.
I've been a seller & have never used Reserve price option don't see the need for
it......providing you describe your product & market it well.
iggy.
my 2 cents worth.