 Local / Australia / 12535
Re: no reserves on aussie ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 06:27:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White wrote:

The email stated the majority of members favoured this change, though I guess
there are more buyers than sellers as members. Anyone here express an opinion
either way to ebay ?

I'd ponder how their sample size compared to Lego's colour change sample size,
but I'd just be accused of stirring up trouble about... well... you know... ;-)

LEGO's focus group was probably some soccer busloads of soccer moms and some
plainloads of NASCAR dads sitting around a (very large)primary coloured table.

Hmmm... you've been absent as an eBay seller for a while (iirc)... is
Astrophytum considering a comeback?

I have been quietly maintaining an empty closed shop on Bricklick  ;^)

Though it's springtime soon and I have plenty of cardboard to make into cubes,
I may step back into the fray.