 Local / Australia / 12533
Re: no reserves on aussie ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 04:57:45 GMT

pete white wrote:

The email stated the majority of members favoured this change, though I guess
there are more buyers than sellers as members. Anyone here express an opinion
either way to ebay ?

I'm mostly a buyer, so I approve of getting rid of 'reserves', they were
mostly very annoying, and as I saw it, no advantage for the seller over
just setting a reasonable minimum price.

Anyone else getting SPAM disguised as 'Questions for seller' ?

Of the approximately 1033 Spam emails I've got since I last cleared out
my mailbox nine days ago, I've got 11 of these 'questions' spam. :(

David Drew