 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4740
Re: (sarcasm warning) etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:13:36 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tony Alexander writes:
[snip a lot]
Either way, I'm going to have fun.  Shouldn't we all?  Isn't that what we do?

Forgetful are we.
Unmindful are we.
Not feeling the Force flowwing through our bricks are we.

Have FUN we shall, hmmm?

~Tony Alexander

Dear Tony,

you are perfectly right with every word you wrote....
Now back to buying, sorting, moccing.

Leg Godt,

Ben