 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4773
Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:47:11 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Richard Marchetti writes:

Take Larry's "Milton Trainworks" thing --

"Milton Train Works(tm)" is the proper spelling and capitalization for the
brand...

if he posts a MOC I would most
likely want to see it, but if its a thinly veiled attempt to get me to see a
commercial for his MOCs FOR SALE I feel differently about looking at them

All well and good but if you are not looking at my MOCS for sale, you are
missing out on a pretty good share of my MOC output these days.

So keep an eye on the market groups because that's where they get posted.

(which I support)