 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4733
Re: Question: Why allow postings of Lego Direct on lugnet at all?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 02:40:59 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

It is acceptable, but I strongly would wish more communication and less
announcements.

So, what did you think about Jake's posting about why he doesn't communicate
more?

I think there were valid reasons in there that we ought to look towards
ourselves as a community before demanding more participation from LD.

Mark