 Harry Potter / 890
889  |  891
Subject:
Saw the movie today!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:43:18 GMT

I'm glad to say it does live up to all the hype. Everything shown is exactly
as I imagined it to be, having read the books. My only reservation is that,
understandably, the story has been abbreviated, so consequently some of the
characters or scenes do not have the significance they do in the book. I
won't say too much in order not so spoil it for you.

I'd be interested to hear from people who have not read the book what they
think of it...

Go and see it ASAP!

Huw