 General / 478
Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:24:47 GMT

Once upon a time, Paul Gyugyi <paul@gyugyi.com> wrote:

The rock
elemental figure will get tossed in the Megablok drawer, I'm
afraid

If the rock elemental is made from bricks, it's very cool.  If it's a
new 'action figure', then it's acceptable.  If it's a non-poseable
waste of plastic, then it's ... well, it's a waste of plastic.

The figures
look great, kind of a grundge look!  I half expect the female
minifig to have a pierced belly button!

:)

Throwbots ... probably will have their
own TV show before long (why else would they all have names?)

Unfortunately, I feel you might be on to something here.

Um, is the new adventurer guy carrying a gold _bedpan_?

The same thought went my mind, when I saw that picture...

Steve