 Star Wars / 208
Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 02:00:36 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...
Well hey, the neat thing is that the fuselage can be lengthened -- and I'm
sure we'll see a few websites pop up dedicated to mods (with LDraw or • LeoCAD
instructions) to bring the models into a more official shape/look.  At • least
with LEGO (pieces), the errors can be fixed.

True. Like I said, I suppose I was expecting too much.

I want to know why the hinge piece along the side (for the engine cover or
whatever) isn't orange to match the rest of the trim.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html