 General / 437
Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 17:10:31 GMT

"Selçuk <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> wrote:
By the way, in the old X-wing computer game, the Y-wings were quite
reliable againist both TIE bombers and TIE fighters. I love them especially
in escort missions, bacause of their high survivability which was allowing
me to concentrate on the TIE's rather than my own shield/armor. But, it
should be admitted that dog figthing againist TIE interceptors with them
was real pain in the ass..:-)

Yeah that's why the A wing was my favorite -- once you get good at flying
it, nobody's fast enough to touch you.