 General / 514
Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:19:31 GMT

Greg Williams <gregw@mindspring.com> wrote:
I like the X-wing design.  I think it is quite well done.  I can see it will
need some modification for retractable landing gear, though.  So does the
Y-wing.  I think the Y-wing is the best design of the ships they show.  I like

Maybe my hopes were too high. Compare to
http://www.starwars.com/vehicles/x-wing/1_bg.html for example -- the Lego
design is way too stubby and lumpy compared to the long, sleek "real"
X-wing.