 General / 411
Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:42:26 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote in message ...

           I think I'll probably mix the pieces with the rest of my
           collection, but the minifigs are likely to remain segregated --
           they sorta pollute the worldview of my legoverse.

Make a House of Wax.  You've got all those people (Hamil, Ford, etc.),
another Ford for Raiders of the Lost Ark (adventurers guy), grab a grey wig
and make a president or two, etc.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?