 General / 416
Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 12:40:18 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:

I'm pretty excited about this line -- it reminds me of Micronauts for
some reason.  All the specialized pieces might be a bit much, but
we'll see how specialized they really are -- almost always turns out
to be more uses for someting than first-glance suggests.

I take the view that the pieces are probably quite versatile.  Lots of
pieces seem to have some kind of ball joint coupling, which is kinda
scarce in Technic at the moment.  I'll be crossing fingers!  :-)

Fredrik