 General / 410
Re: Well.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:08:04 GMT

Tom McDonald <rocketman@familySPAMTHISradio.com> wrote:
Mike Stanley writes:

I've been busy with training and being sick all week (in fact I am
missing work right now because I can hardly breathe)

Get well soon! It's not as interesting when you don't post for awhile. It's
also like that when Larry P doesn't post. Am I correct in assuming you're still
working on a big yellow castle?

Big yes, yellow no.  Yellow is such a lame color for buildings, imo.

Not much progress, but now that I have an entire room devoted to
nothing but Lego stuff (well, ok, I have a server in a corner along
with 3 printers and a fishtank) I should be able to put some more work
into it.  Once I get rid of this huge stack of sets, that is.

Look for a rather large low-price straight sale soon of large lots of
pieces and parts.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide