 General / 294
293  |  295
Subject:
Well.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 1998 02:38:30 GMT

This is my first post to lugnet.  I've been lurking since it came online.

I have to say I like lugnet so far.  It's relatively organized and has
better people/control than RTL does :) (Not that I hate RTL, it's
just a tad bit disorganized)

I've been quietly lurking mainly because I figured it was better to
be quiet than to contribute inane conversations about nothing :)
Now though, with the coming of 1999 sets and the leaked pictures,
it's time for me to get involved again :)  I've been scouring various
stores in town, buying small-yet-large-enough-to-have-a-catalog sets
in hopes of finding 1999 catalog.  Alas, nothing yet.

I have to say I'm very excited about the new underground theme.
There's new helmets!  Orange minifig bodies!  (Alas I wish they were
plain colored w/o prints tho)  The new town space looks interesting,
the one thing that stands out is the Hydronaut helmets in new color
(White). I want the new white/red ninjas for their headwear.  (Can't
you tell I'm a headgear lover?)  Oh, not to mention Star Wars stuff...

Based on the minifig pictures alone, I'd say my wallet is going to be
hurting in '99.

Jonas Saunders