 General / 477
Re: LUGnet historical moment -- (was: Got 1999 mini catalog!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 19:20:04 GMT

Irving De la Cruz writes:
Since LUGNET came online, I have switched to it as my prime LEGO news
source. I have displaced R.T.L. to a second place.

I get the feeling that many of you have done the same. I least I don't see
the same level of posting from the well known folks in RTL as high as it
used to be before LUGNET.

How many people feel the same?

RTL is _very_ second place to me now. Disorganized is definitely the word for
it. I can find what I want relatively quickly, and that helps immensely. It's
how I like to keep my lego pieces - organized and found quickly.

No thanks to me, there's also a certain maturity and level of decorum that is
maintained much to my liking.

-Tom McD.

tfn, radiotitan@yahoo.com